Launching anything new can be very exciting but also very challenging. I've realized over the last 10 years of ministry that raising up leaders that are passionate and empowered to change the status quo is pivotal to success. No one fights a battle alone, and Greenhouse Project in no exception. We need your help.
With Greenhouse Project becoming a reality, we need passionate people to join us as we start building our volunteer base team. If you have graphic design skills, communications, marketing, fundraising, bookkeeping, or organizational skills, please contact us at email@example.com to get plugged in!
Greenhouse Project Volunteer Guidelines
Welcome! Since the Greenhouse Project cannot run without volunteers, you are appreciated! To help things run smoothly and consistently, please read the following Guidelines & Important Information and fill out the application below.
1. Have good boundaries. Do not give out ANY personal information such as your phone number, address, email address, etc.
2. Never give any guest or client gifts or money
3. Avoid bodily contact. Touching can be misunderstood; many of our clients have been victims of physical abuse.
4. No need to dress up, but please be cognizant of how you look and act.
5. Portray a positive attitude at all times through your actions, words, and posture.
6. Honor and respect all persons (treat others as you wish to be treated).
7. One-on-one conversations between males and females are strongly discouraged as they can be misinterpreted. Please do so in groups of two or more.
8. It is against our policy for guests to be filmed or photographed without written consent through an official Greenhouse Project photo release form. This policy is intended to protect the privacy, dignity, and the legal rights of those we serve.
9. All volunteers must bring a valid copy of their photo I.D. and be willing to do a back round check.
10. All volunteers must be at least 18 years of age or accompanied by a legal parent or guardian.